Join Our Team!
Recruiting Team Leaders for our Order, Cook, and Prep Stations
Big Wil & The Warden LLC provides Louisiana-style festival foods across the Gulf Coast and Northeast U.S. since 2010!
We love God and love others.
We develop people, manage systems, and feed communities.
We attract, operate, and build value with excellence.
Hospitality. Integrity. Perseverance.
We are creating an exceptional team of energetic, genuine, creative, and invaluable people. We want our team to feel proud of where they work and hope create a unique experience for all our outdoor festival guests.
We are currently accepting applications for Team Leaders across our Order, Cook, and Prep Stations for our upcoming outdoor festivals in HTX, ATX, DTX, and Galveston!
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a genuine interest to learn the Louisiana-style festival foods and beverages served by Big Wil & The Warden.
- Willing to travel weekends from HTX to ATX, DTX, and/or Galveston.
- Are eager to create an outstanding customer experience
- Can multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude
- Have the ability to solve problems and address challenges
- Want to become part of the team and are always willing to help others
- Have valid food handlers certification
- Must be able to pass a background check
Big Wil & The Warden offers:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Transportation & travel accommodations covered
- A devoted team you can learn and grow with
- The opportunity to earn highly competitive wages and/or tips
- Enjoy the music festivals, fairs, and rodeos we are serving!
Full and part-time positions are available.
Apply Now and we are looking forward to meeting you!